WooCommerce 4.1.1 is now available! This is a fix release that contains some security improvements for downloadable files and other minor bug fixes.
WooCommerce 4.1.1 Changelog
- Enhancement – Added notice about public uploads directory. #26207
- Tweak – Disallow directory listing in woocommerce_uploads when “Redirect only” is the selected download method. #26399
- Fix – Added correct handling of nonces to database update notice dismissal. #26500
- Dev – Updated WooCommerce admin version to 1.1.3 and Action Scheduler to 3.1.6.
- Dev – Add prop
isEnabled and a function to dynamically enable tracks. #26493
- Tweak – Onboarding: Add Jetpack flow back to onboarding profiler. #4382
- Fix – Respect tracking opt-in before new page load. #4368
- Fix – Shutdown deprecated notice changed to a warning when as_functions called without data store initialization. #546
It is highly recommended to update WooCommerce to this version as soon as possible.
Download the latest release of WooCommerce here or visit Dashboard → Updates to update the plugin from your WordPress admin screen.
As always, we recommend creating a backup of your site and making sure that themes and plugins are compatible before updating. See this guide for more details.