WooCommerce 4.1.1 is now available! This is a fix release that contains some security improvements for downloadable files and other minor bug fixes.
WooCommerce 4.1.1 Changelog
- Enhancement – Added notice about public uploads directory. #26207
- Tweak – Disallow directory listing in woocommerce_uploads when “Redirect only” is the selected download method. #26399
- Fix – Added correct handling of nonces to database update notice dismissal. #26500
- Dev – Updated WooCommerce admin version to 1.1.3 and Action Scheduler to 3.1.6.
- Dev – Add prop
isEnabledand a function to dynamically enable tracks. #26493
- Tweak – Onboarding: Add Jetpack flow back to onboarding profiler. #4382
- Fix – Respect tracking opt-in before new page load. #4368
- Fix – Shutdown deprecated notice changed to a warning when as_functions called without data store initialization. #546
It is highly recommended to update WooCommerce to this version as soon as possible.
Download the latest release of WooCommerce here or visit Dashboard → Updates to update the plugin from your WordPress admin screen.
As always, we recommend creating a backup of your site and making sure that themes and plugins are compatible before updating. See this guide for more details.
If you enjoyed reading this, then please explore our other articles below: